Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Good Day, Horror Movies, Elizabeth Taylor, and Random Love Notes

Today was good. Odd but good.

Just went to a movie renting place, maybe you've heard of it. Hastings. You see my Tally that I told you about will be moving to Pennsylvania soon, like little less than two weeks soon. We've decided to be a little more crazy for these last few weeks so that she can every experience she can (that's appropriate of course) before she moves. For instance: Last Saturday I took her with me to my piano recital, then my last soccer game, then we went to my crazy awesome aunt's house and swam and swam and swam. But the crazy thing we did is that instead of carrying out our original plan we slept in a tent in the yard, with my sis. A lot of fun. We stayed up until three in the morning reading my favorite roleplay on goodreads.

Anyways back to Hastings.
www.gohastings.com


Tally likes horror movies.
I dont.

Simple as that so she says we have to watch a ton of horror movies together "before she moves to Pennsylvania." Great. Carma stinks. So here's what made the list so far:
The Poltergeist
Jennifer's Body
Paranormal Activity (the first) &
Whatever else comes to mind. (If you have any ideas please tell me about them in a comment.)

Yeah so that's that. In my math class today there was a ripped up note on the floor near the back corner room. After some girls began skimming the contents they were soon racing to peice them back together in order to read what was contained with "you're getting guys to fast" "....mom." "He's 17" (probably a seventh grader who wrote this.) so yeah. It made math interesting for sure. So do you like youtube. Good I knew you did. Go watch this awesome guy: Ryan Higa. (youtube channel: NigaHiga.)

No comments:

Post a Comment